GoalsToAction.com is owned and operated by Effexis Software, LLC. You can contact us here.
The following are the Terms that govern your use of the GoalsToAction.com website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by and follow these Terms and any other applicable laws and regulations governing the site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not use this website for any purpose.
Goals to Action offers entertainment and information related to productivity, goal setting, and personal development, as well as products and services related to these topics.
None of the content, products or services are to be considered as legal, professional or medical advice, and are to be used for personal entertainment purposes only.
Effexis Software, LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice. Any new Terms become effective when they are posted to the website.
1. Permitted Use. You are only authorized to view and retain a copy of the web pages of this website for your own personal use. You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose.
You are authorized to view, retain and download content associated with paid courses only if you have purchased them.
You acknowledge that the contents of this website are the property of Effexis Software, LLC and/or authors and are protected by US and international copyright laws. You may not duplicate, copy, publish, modify, reproduce, translate or transmit any part of this website without prior written permission from Effexis Software, LLC.
Only users 18 years of age or older are permitted to visit this website and/or participate in the community.
2. User Contributions. Users may contribute content to the website in the form of comments, articles, forum posts, links or other submissions. GoalsToAction.com or Effexis Software, LLC are not responsible or liable for any content provided by users or other third parties to the site ("User Content".)
By submitting content to the website, you acknowledge that the material is non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you authorize Effexis Software, LLC to publish, distribute and use the material without compensation to you. You agree to only submit content to the website if you have the adequate rights and permission to do so.
Users may be held liable for any illegal or prohibited content they submit to the site, including without limitation defamatory, illegal, or offensive material. Effexis Software, LLC may not be able to monitor all User Content before it appears on the website. The contributions of third parties do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Effexis Software, LLC.
Effexis Software, LLC is not liable for any lost or damaged data resulting from the operation of this website and/or the enforcement of these terms.
In some cases, User Content may be the copyright of the author(s). If this is the case, it will be clearly indicated along with the content.
If you discover offensive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material on the website, please contact us to report it.
3. Disclaimers. Effexis Software, LLC does not promise that the website content will be error free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the website or any content.
You acknowledge that all the content is provided on an "as-is", "as-available" basis and is for informational purposes only. The contents herein are solely the opinions of the authors and should not be considered as a form of therapy or advice.
There is no guarantee that the information is accurate or error free. Effexis Software, LLC assumes no responsibility for injury and disclaims any warranty for any products or services mentioned in the website.
If you require expert advice or counseling, you should seek the services of a competent professional. You should consult your physician before starting any exercise program or diet.
You are fully responsible for any actions that you undertake as a result of material presented in this website.
The information contained in this site, including all images, illustrations, and photographs not contributed as User Content constitute copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property of Effexis Software, LLC and/or third parties from which Effexis Software has obtained a license for use.
4. Notice About Testimonials. Testimonials included in this website are true to the best knowledge of Effexis Software LLC. They are submitted voluntarily by customers and to the knowledge of Effexis Software LLC represent the opinions and experiences of real users of GoalsToAction and/or Effexis Software products or services.
If you would like to submit a testimonial to Effexis Software, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Effexis Software and you grant Effexis Software the irrevocable rights to use, reproduce, edit, and/or publish the testimonial without further compensation, and you grant the right to optionally include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
Some customers who have submitted testimonials may have received a GoalsToAction or Effexis Software product or service as a way to show our appreciation for the time and effort involved in writing or recording their testimonial.
Some customers who have submitted testimonials may have participated in a challenge or contest to help them take action. Customers that where chosen as winners or finalists in such challenges or contests may have received prizes or other forms of compensation as part of their winning entries.
5. Links to Other Sites. GoalsToAction.com and Effexis Software, LLC have no control over the content of third party sites that may be linked to from this site. Effexis Software, LLC cannot guarantee or represent that the content on these sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Effexis Software, LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site. You acknowledge that by following a link to a website, you do so at your own risk and you may not make any claim against Effexis Software, LLC for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the site or the link provided.
If you have a problem with a particular link, please contact us and we will investigate and take appropriate action.
6. Jurisdiction and Controlling Law. This site is operated by Effexis Software, LLC, a California limited-liability company, with offices in San Diego, California, USA. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. This agreement is deemed entered into at San Diego, California by both parties. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in San Diego County, California for the resolution of any dispute arising our of or otherwise related to this website, its use, or these Terms.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Effexis Software, LLC from and against any liability that Effexis Software, LLC may incur arising from Your use of this webiste or any other site linked to by this website.
8. Refunds. Most products offered through this website offer a "money back guarantee" typically between 30 and 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us to return your product (for physical products) and receive a full refund of your purchase.
9. Age Restrictions. By entering and using this website you agree that you are over the age of 18. This website is not intended for use or viewing by minors or anyone under the age of 18.
Last modified: 06/24/09
All contents Copyright © 2007-2013 by Effexis Software, LLC. All rights reserved.